Episode 2×17 “Doubt”
And its back! After a long 2 month hiatus we got Revenge and alot of it!
“Doubt is a disease, It infects the mind, creates a mistrust of peoples motives and ones own perceptions.” Emily Thorne
“Doubt has the ability to call into question everything you’ve ever about someone and reinforce the darkest suspicions of our inner circles” Emily Thorne
- “Takeda was right, I lost focus and im not going to let that happen again” Emily Thorne
- Jack is briefly a 2 suspect and Emily would come clean to save him if she had to.
- Conrad about Emily “She may be Grayson material after all”
- Daniel Struggles to Make it through Each Day, In Prison.
- Gets ambushed in a bloody fight.
- Victoria Tries To Prove Daniel’s Innocence.
- Emily Decides To Plant Mason Treadwell’s Tapes, In Victoria’s Safe. Poses in an instant message to tell here where they are and Victoria stole them.
- Mason Decides to Do A Story, On Daniel’s Case.
- Declan Tells Mason That Charlotte Was High The Night of the murder, And that She Had no Idea That there was no hooded man on the beach.
- Charlotte find out it was Declan after Mason confronts here about it. Puts their relationship on edge.
- “You may just sent you brother to jail for life” Victoria talking to Charlotte
- Jack Begins To Question The Origin Of Amanda’s Payoff Money.
- Victoria hires Two Prisoners to Beat Daniel Up, So that he is able to Go To House arrest, Rather than Remain at Riker’s. Home on $10million bail.
- In a confrontation with Victoria, Mason says he will reveal the truth if Amanda is touched
- “You bring Emily into this and I swear I’ll confess the whole thing” Danial to Victoria
- Emily Tries To Get Some Info On The Graysons, From A Hired Criminal, Working for them. Gets what see needed then fights him in alley for what happened to Danial in prison.
- Jack Sets off To Canada with Nolan’s advice, To Get Info On The Whereabouts of Amanda.
“This is For Jack” -Emily
“She may be Grayson material after all”- Conrad
“Takeda was right, I lost focus and im not going to let that happen again”- Emily
- Final Thoughts (Please share your own in the comments)
I loved it and feel we have alot of story to digest just from the first episode back.
Also thanks to Scott who wrote alot of this post as we combined notes for this one since were both HUGE fans.
Next Week on Revenge: