- June and spring cleaning, Chloe is going to Paris.
- Chloe misses plane and comes back, catches June masturbating in the tub. (to Soy Latte Guy)
- Chloe tries to introduce June to casual sex.
- “You don’t have to marry everyone your attracted to, some guys are just for sex.
- June goes out with Soy Latte Guy, Charles.
- Chloe offers to show June her sex tape with Beek to give her some pointers. June Realizes that while cleaning she gave away all the dvds to the church.
- Church sold the tape for ten grand. Beek gets a call that tape is out.
- Beek speaks with June’s mom about the tape and advises has that releasing the tape could be good publicity for his Dancing With The Stars appearance.
- Beek is showing the tape to Robin to use her as a focus group to get an opinion on his sex tape.
- June has casual sex with Charles (Soy Latte Guy) and Chloe awards her with a “Casual Sex Kit”.
- June is having a hard time keep it casual and promises to end it.
- “Turns out publicists are behind 85% of all celebrity sex tape leakage”- Beek
- Beek and Chloe try to reshoot some scenes before releasing the tape to the public. They cant because they care for each other now.
- Chloe gets June and Charles broken up. June cant do casual sex.
- “Feelings ruin everything”- Chloe
- The sex tape is released but but is up staged in the press by Prince Harry.
- “I cant believe is was upstaged, its like Katrina all over again”- Beek
5/16/12 Episode Notes: Don’t Trust The B**** In Apartment 23Posted: May 17, 2012 by Aaron M Zaffuto in ABC, Apt 23
Tags: ABC, dont trust the b in apartment 23, dont trust the b in apt 23