Watch Parks and Recreation in its new time slot on Thursday’s at 8:30/7:30c on NBC
As many of you know this gem of an underrated comedy has been my favorite since day one and my loyalty to the show has only grown over the years.
- Amy Poehler: She just brings it in her role as Leslie Knope a character that will make you love people in government.
- Heart- The comedy knows how to bring tender emotional moments that the casts plays so well. The episodes “Win, lose, or draw” & “Halloween Surprise” just bring out the best in the show.
- Nick Offerman as Ron Swanson- The anti government, mustached guy is such a unique a character that you can’t help but love from the start. And not to mention the Tammy’s. Plus Nick is practically the character he plays on the show in real life.
- Relationships- Leslie/Ben & April/Andy these characters weren’t forced together they were made for each other and there relationships just make you feel good.
- Laughs- Full of great lines from all the characters you can’t help but laugh at the situations they find themselves in and you just feel good at the end of every episode.